– TS Ritchey & Chrètien 12 ” optical tube with the possibility of inserting a 0.67x reducer, depending on the combination the focal lengths available will be 1640 and 2430 mm and will cover a perfectly correct focal plane up to the diameter 35 mm.
– 3 “focuser with payload up to 3 Kg
– SkyWatcher EQ6-R pro modified and optimized equatorial mount.
– Baader planetarium off-axis guide
– ASI2600MC pro color cooled camera
– ASI290mini pro mono guide camera
– Remote PC with APT, N.I.N.A., PHD2, Cartes du Ciel, Pixinsight and Adobe Lightroom software
It will be possible use your own camera, the available adaptors are Canon EF, T2 (M42x0.75) and M48x0.75.
– Arrival at the location and instruments setup
– Polar alignment and coordinates homing
– Camera setup and planning of the objects to be shot
– Learning the main functions of APT or N.I.N.A. (Camera and mount management, Bahtinov and focus aid, use of Point craft and plate solving for perfect aiming, management of dithering, planning of images to be captured, management and import of mosaics through Cartes du Ciel).
– Learning of PHD2, (connections, how to correctly choose a reference star, use and understanding of the “guide assistant”, interface with APT or N.I.N.A., learning of graphs and modification of parameters according to the seeing).
– Acquisition of bias, dark, flat and dark flat images and advice on how to do them correctly.
– Acquisition of the actual images called “light”.
– Basic learning of image processing with.
The duration is at least 6 hours or more, ATTENTION every astronomy passionate knows that to photograph the deep sky there must be no moon, so the tour can be booked only in the 10 days around the new moon, for the exact dates consult the calendar .
We remind you to keep your mobile phone switched on for last minute communications. Maximum punctuality is required, we strongly recommend that you arrive at the meeting point at least 15/20 minutes before the communicated time. If you arrive late, you will not miss the tour but you will miss a part of it. It is not necessary to print the ticket (just show it to the guide from your mobile phone). If you do not receive the ticket by e-mail few minutes after the purchase, please check your spam folder or consult our FAQ section.
See the list of some taxis in our FAQ section.
The observation takes place in the open air. At night the temperature can drop considerably in the park at over 2200 meters, so there is a substantial thermal shock respect to the coastal areas. Normally in summer it reaches even 7/8 degrees celsius (44/46 ° F), while in winter it arrives even around zero (30/32 ° F).
It is necessary to wear warm clothing, better with a hood for the head, trousers, long socks and closed shoes. Blankets are eventually provided. Since the duration of the tour can extend during the all night it is also recommended to bring some snacks, water and hot drinks.
MODIFICATIONS OR CANCELLATIONS BY THE COMPANY:
The observation can be suspended due to meteorological reasons (clouds, rain, strong wind, etc.), or in the unlikely event that the minimum number of 4 people is not reached at the deadline. In these cases we will contact you as soon as possible (we recommend checking your e-mail and mobile phone on the afternoon of the observation). We will offer an alternative date (subject to availability) or a full refund.
MODIFICATIONS OR CANCELLATIONS BY THE CUSTOMER:
The customer can request (subject to availability) to change his reservation (for example, change of date, number of participants, etc.) at no additional cost, up to 48 hours before the start of the tour. After the deadline, the changes requested by the customer will not be accepted. In addition, the customer can cancel his reservation at a charge of 10%, up to 48 hours before the start of the tour. Once the deadline has expired, cancellations will not be refunded. To cancel or modify the reservation (within the deadline) the customer must send us in writing (exclusively by e-mail) the date of the tour, the reservation number, his name and the telephone indicated during registration, specifying if he wishes cancel the ticket, change the date or number of people, or other. In the event of changes in the reservation (both by the customer and the Company), the same cancellation policy described above will be applied: the customer can request to change his reservation up to 48 hours before the new date set for the tour. After the deadline, the changes requested by the customer will not be accepted. Also, the customer can cancel his reservation at a charge of 10% , up to 48 hours before the new date set for the tour. Once the deadline has expired, cancellations will not be refunded. By booking this tour and paying the corresponding amount, you confirm that you have read and accepted our cancellation policy.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Refunds will be made EXCLUSIVELY with the same payment method. (by credit card or PayPal): Refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
1 person – 175 euro
Discount applicable for groups of 2 to 4 people
Buy the Tour